Not only you but many of other women and girls are still struggling finding effective way to find their right bra size. Im writing this article sharing some tips in order to make it easier. Let check to see which reason below is your case
– Firstly, it can be seen that your bra may change its size and shape after washing since its bad quality fabric. Fabrics with inevitable charateristics of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good one. It’s important to to distinguish 2 terms “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage”.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. Take several minutes to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size has been changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. Buying the same old size in this case may bring you some discomfort.
– Thirdly,the the difference may come from how you measure your own size.
It’s essential to start with the part of bra that make you feel uncomfortable. The inconvenience may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let move some note that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 dimentions that you need to measure.
+ Firstly, take your band size: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and don’t forget to relax your body. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches if it is even and five in case that it’s odd to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your chest. Round to the nearest whole number.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust measurement. And Check that size chart offered by the seller:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s easy, isn’t it?
– Check your old one: in case that you size of body are the same as it was, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this writing help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well